Body odor can cause a lot of embarrassment and a low self esteem. In order to avoid or eliminate body odor you need to:
- Wash as often as possibly especially in the groin and armpit area, in order to eliminate the sweat and prevent the bacteria form forming, scrub the dead cells of your body because dead cells can also help with the body odor.
- Use talcum powder to keep the area under your arms dry.
- Use deodorant or antiperspirant to prevent or mask the odor caused by sweat
- Make sure you have a balanced and healthy diet. A healthy diet can help your organism regulate the sweat it produces.
- Watch your weight. The more overweight you are the more you will sweat due to the fact that your body needs to make more effort in order for you to do certain things
- Wear clothing's that are made from natural, absorbing materials. Avoid wearing synthetic clothing because they will not absorb any of the sweat and will only contribute to amplifying the smell
- Wash your clothes after you have worn them because the sweat will transfer on your clothing and they too will start to smell. Even if you are clean but your clothes aren't you will have a body odor
- If you sweat badly and intensively you many be suffering from a hormonal imbalance so consult with your physician. They will be able to determine the cause of your excessive sweating and prescribe treatment
- Try to use natural remedies if you are a true and convinced naturalist. There are several natural methods used to eliminate body odor. For example tomato juice is a well known natural remedy for eliminating odor