As you all know by now from our previous posts that we have Combination Skin and are Prone to Acne. Most people no matter what type of skin they have they always suffer from one or two skin conditions either being sensitive, dry, oily or acne prone. We have found a Skincare that helps all skin types and is truly organic.
Pai skincare are formulated with sensitive and allergy-prone skin in mind. They list all ingredients in plain English so you know exactly what's in the bottle. Celebrities like Natalie Portman and Saorise Ronan are big fans of Pai Skincare. We have been using Pai Skincare for few months now and we have absolutely become big fans too. Our skin does not break out anymore, and unlike other acne products does not BURN or aggravate our Acne. Here is a list of ingredients and chemicals that Pai advise to avoid for Combination/ Oily Acne prone Skin and don't include in there products:
- Beeswax. Solid at room temperature and comedogenic (blocks pores).
- Mineral Oils, Paraffin, Petrolatum. Create a film over the skin and block pores.
- Alcohol. Dries and irritates skin. Can promote excessive sebum production.
- Foaming Agents (e.g. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) & Detergents. Strip away natural oils, resulting in excessive sebum production.
- Parabens & Phenoxyethanol. Thought to have an oestrogenic effect (disputed).