Wednesday 21 September 2011

Healthy Snack | Coconut

There are times that we realize we need something to give us energy, strong bones and teeth, a nice figure and clearer skin. Well, coconut
can do just that for you. Whether its the cocount oil, milk or water. Here are the benefits of using them...

Coconut Oil: 
Using coconut oil about 2 tablespoons (30ml) a day, in place of other oils, will help you lose weight and increase metabolism. 

Coconut Milk: 
Drinking coconut milk helps stronger teeth, as it is high in calcium. Research found that the tissue around our teeth survives longer in coconut milk than with other antioxidant preparations. Also it is high in saturated fat, around 25 grams but this is healthy fat. Adding coconut milk a little goes a long way!

Coconut Water:
Improves the circulation of nutrients and oxygen to cells. Boosts the strength of your immune system and helps your body fight against some of the most sever viruses and reduces cancer. It's a great detox, keeps your digestive tract and kidneys healthy. Keeps your body's pH balanced. Keeps diabetes under control and improves your circulation which helps fight cellulite.

We've really been taking coconut for granted and don't realize how beneficial it is for us! Now we know the benefits. Most celebrities such as Madonna, Miranda Kerr, Demi Moore, Ed Westwick and Matthew Maconahay use coconut for these reasons. Miranda Kerr has said; "I will not go a day without coconut oil. I personally take four tablespoons of coconut oil per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my green tea."

9 comments:

  1. The coconut have amazing roperties and is really good for the health..

    Nice and cool Blog...

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Page Fan

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree. Coconut really has so many good benefits to our body. People should start to use these in order to stay healthy.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove coconut I do!!!

    ♥♥♥ Would love if you entered our:
      HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY

    We reckon youd rock one of these pieces!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get sick whenever I eat coconut :( I think I might have a mild allergy to it.. too bad >.<

    http://aprincessoutthere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad but if your not allergic to it externally maybe you can use coconut masks and oil on your skin or hair...hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am such a coconut fan, it tastes so good not to mention the health factor. Coconut milk in smoothies is incredible

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like so much this blog. I hope you can check out mine and follow me if you really like.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...