Sunday 11 September 2011

Trend Alert | Scarf Headwrap

Here's something to warp your head around or shall we say to warp around your head.
With the turban style out here's a trend everyone and most celebrities have been loving; the bohemian style head wrap. Basic, simple and the quintessential hair accessory we all have been loving. What we adore most about this trend is that there are so many ways to wear these head wraps. Here are two tutorials from Liberty of London on how to style this trend...hope you guys like these!

7 comments:

  1. I love headscarves, they have such a bohemian vibe. Love it!
    Your blog is great, would you like to follow eachother? Let me know!
    xx, Maria
    www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the head wrap! i think it looks so good! sadly.. it doesnt suit me..
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I try it...
    if you want follow me on http://erikaromani.blogspot.com/ kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun post! I've been seeing these crop up more and more, great idea to include tutorials on how to wear them too :)

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great if you are having a bad hair day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following now on Bloglovin! How do I follow on GFC? I can't find the followers button!
    xx, Maria
    www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supercute!!!! if you want, we can follow each other, let me know!!!
    The Shabby Labels, New Post from MIAMI

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...